DebbyVisser

Monday, June 28, 2010

Almost Done!!!

There are only 2 hours left of school tomorrow morning!

I am excited, happy, tired, worried and sad all at the same time.

So excited for the summer plans we have; happy there are no more lunches, happy I don't have to go back and forth to school anymore; tired just thinking of all the things I need to do right now to get ready for 'stuff'; worried about entertaining the kids all summer; and finally sad as my kids are growing up sooo fast!

Next year I will have no one home with me during the day anymore! (I am VERY excited about that - and I feel a tiny bit guilty over that excitement...........



k, over the guilt now!!! lol)

I will probably do more volunteer time, that makes me happy. :)

Last week on The Inspired Scrappers blog, our assigment was a sketch. Here is the sketch and my sample;





Supplies; Magenta, October Afternoon, Nestabilities, EK Success, Cuttlebug

If you have a chance, play along with this sketch, would love to see what you do!

This week on The Inspired Scrappers blog, our challenge is to 'Scraplift'. I am working on mine right now, pop in Friday to see all the samples!

as always thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

V said...

That page Debby is just... woah Breath taking I LOVE IT!

Ann @ The Scrapbooking Housewife said...

Love it! Especially the large star framing the hairy friend. :-)

Post a Comment