DebbyVisser

Monday, June 7, 2010

Good Monday Morning

Yahhhh it's Monday!

I know, that sounds crazy right!? It is just that we had such a busy weekend, Monday brings some quiet time for me. aahhhh
The kids are back in school, hubby is at work and I am here with just 1 little one and a pile of laundry! lol

Friday I was taken out for lunch for my birthday by a friend and we did some shopping till we had to pick up the kids. Then hubby came home and we went out for dinner for my birthday. And it was funny cause there was a lady there that looked familiar to me, but I couldn't place her. Turns out she was a fellow scrapbooker and also not sure who I was. lol Scrapbookers, we are everywhere! lol
Anyways, Saturday was scrapbook work, weeding and then a 40th birthday party for a friend. It was a 70's theme, and boy did everyone look awesome! We had a great time.
Sunday was up and off to church, then grocery shopping and off to a 4th birthday party.
Hubby and I were so tired last night, we just sat and watched 2 movies and headed to bed. Too tired to do anything else.
So today, Monday, brings some quiet for me. aaaahhhhhh

I will be doing laundry and cleaning house!! And of course scrapbooking somewhere in there!

Here is a page I did for The Inspired Scrappers blog; the challenge last week was wedding.




Most of all the supplies were from my Scrapbooking Fanatics DT kit. LOVE the banners, the smooch spritz, blossoms and bling!

And I added my new FAV embellishment; FABRIC! I matted the photos in a nice soft white material.

I already has this layout on my desk when I stumbled across this new site; Color Combos Galore I suppose it is not new, just new to me. Anyways the colours were totally what I was working with so I played along. Check them out, seems like a great site and great people!

Well my quiet time is over, I have a hungry little man and laundry machines beeping at me; must go answer them!

Have a great Monday and as always, thanks for stopping by!
Debby

3 comments:

Kimber McGray said...

love how you used that banner in your title!

Jayme said...

Love the serene color combo! the touches of fabric are fabulous!

klolo said...

wow ... the colors, the sketch, the banner this page won my heart!!!! Have a nice weekend :)

Post a Comment