DebbyVisser

Monday, July 5, 2010

Inspired Scrapbooker

Check out the Inspired Scrapbooker for a great challenge!

I have been so busy lately I have not been able to find time to do much of anything!
(okay, yes I was finding 5 mins here and there to play that danged Fronterville - gosh is that thing addictive!! It is Kari's fault!!)

Anyways, sometime this week I hope to have up a picture and details of my chore list; as requested.

I have had a few parents copy this to some extent and implement it in their homes. I have even had parents take pictures of it.

So far I have only heard great things from parents; the kids not soo much. lol

It is a great system that works in our home and maybe will work in yours, or you can take what you like and leave what you don't. But feel free to copy it or just take some ideas. - that is when I get it posted! lol

Do your kids do chores? Do they get an allowance? Did you do chores as a kid and get an allowance?

Till tomorrow
Debby

0 comments:

Post a Comment