DebbyVisser

Monday, January 17, 2011

Stomach Bug

I spent the weekend with a slight stomach bug. FUN! NOT!!

I wasn't the flu, as I never got sick. Felt queasy from time to time, and weak and crampy and just over all grumpy and sore. My back is still hurting today. I haven't slept well either, I swear I am waking every hour!

I am thankful though, I hear the flu that is going around, can be nasty! So I will take my uncomfortable weekend over a puking weekend!!! lol

Because I was sick I didn't get to all the things I wanted too over the weekend. I wanted to get my next class as planned out, I wanted to get some more frames painted, pictures added and put up on the wall, and I wanted to go over the photos I took of the boys in the snow. Going to try and do all that this week. Need to get some housework done too. I sure wish cleaning fairies were real! lol

I did play with one photo this morning. Getting good photos of the boys in the snow is something I am trying to master. Especially with Kolton; bright white snow and he has dark hair, dark eyes and wears grey or dark clothes. hhmmmm a challenge for sure!
Skin tone is something I need help on. Might look into getting Erin Cobbs clean colour program, only thing is I don't have Photoshop or photoshop elements. hhmm

well here is the photo of Kolton.
Enjoy your day, thanks for stopping by!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment