DebbyVisser

Friday, April 30, 2010

He LOVES Tim Hortons

Oh my goodness, Jaxon our youngest, sometimes says the funniest things.

Yesterday I was pulling into the Tim Hortons parking lot; to get my fix, when my youngest son Jaxon, says 'Woah Mom, there are tons of kids here!' I explain that they are from the high school, out on lunch. I tell him that when you go to High school, you are allowed to go off school property and go to the Tim Hortons for lunch if you want to.

He says in a VERY excited voice

"YEAH! I am going to this High School, so I can go off popety to Tim Hortons!"

SO made me giggle! Yep raising him right, to love Tim Hortons! lol

I love his innocent way of thinking.

It is another ugly rainy day here. Perfect for scrapbooking!

Have a great Friday!
Debby

1 comments:

Jillian said...

Now there's a good Canadian boy!! :)

Post a Comment