DebbyVisser

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Heart Belongs..... SFDT work



This is my sweet son Jaxon. I love these pictures, I caught the lights in his eyes and the right colour balances to show his freckles and colour of hair.
I did this page for Scrapbooking Fanatics DT work. Jump on over to the SF BLOG to see more details!

Here is another layout I did recently.


I have been trying to do more events and special days in my scrapbooking as well as use memorabilia. For this, I made a pocket and tucked in the kids report cards from term 1. Last week, the kids came home with term 2 report cards and I am going to repeat this idea. I get memorabilia in the books and it will show the growth of the kids over the year. If you have a chance give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by!
Debby

0 comments:

Post a Comment