DebbyVisser

Thursday, April 29, 2010

When the forecast is nothing but ugly, time to scrapbook!

April showers bring May flowers :)
UGH! Enough with the rain and clouds! I want sunshine! Beautiful bright warm sunshine!!
I bet everyone in Alberta agrees right now! OIY! They have had terrible April weather!

Well when it is ugly outside, might as well just scrap! And I have been doing that.
Saturday was supposed to be sunny, so I was going to do weeding, but now it looks like rain. Which kinda works out great as Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day! I can stay inside and scrapbook, guilt free! :)

I have been working with stuff Jayme sent me, from Scrapbooking Fanatics. Mostly new stuff, like Sassafrass Lass, but I also broke out an older kit she sent me featuring Pink Paislee.

These are our boys digging in the backyard - before we turned this area into a parking lot. These feature Sassafrass Lass stuff.


This one features Sassafrass Lass as well. My son Jaxon and his love for corn on the cob. I had fun creating the little corn on the cob with a small circle punch.


This one is using Pink Paislee Cupid Line. It's me and Jaxon 5 years ago. I played around with fabric flowers on this one.


I hope you find some time to scrapbook on Saturday, there is so much going on ALL over the place!
Happy Thursday and as always, thanks for stopping by :)
Debby

0 comments:

Post a Comment