DebbyVisser

Thursday, August 5, 2010

My dear sweet beautiful young daughter.......

Last night our family packed up and headed out to Great Grandpas property to take some senior summer photos of Kimmee. Great Grandpa's property is beautiful, hilly, natural and full of fun old things. Lots of which he has built himself. :)
On the way out, the grey clouds started to come in; and they were full of rain.
I just prayed it would hold off, slow down and allow us to get a few shots before they totally covered the sun and opened up with rain.
We did get some great shots before the sun was gone, and thankfully the rain never came.
Even though I was ready to shoot in the rain. lol
Here are the first few. I still have some to edit. And we want to go out again, as we didn't have time to do it all. I really want to shoot her in her grad dress as well. So that will be another day.













Thanks for stopping by!
I think I might scrapbook tonight! Haven't done that for a bit.

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Kimmee is a beautiful young lady, and these photos are fun, fresh and full of personality! Love it!

Genevieve said...

Wow! Magnificent photos with a rustic atmosphere! My favourite is for the photo black and white with your attractive daughter in fields!
Bravo!

Post a Comment