DebbyVisser

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sweet boys; Magenta layout


Created another layout using Magentas fabulous papers and supplies.
These photos are from my sils wedding last year. The colours were perfect for these papers. I love the subtle patterns of the papers. And of course the cork alphabet; so fun!
The little flowers were all cut out using the Magenta papers and my cuttlebug.

You can always count on Jaxon to bring out the craziest smiles, and Luke - my nephew - to bring out the grumpies. Boys. lol

And this layout is for the Inspired Scrappers weekly challenge. Pop on over there to check out the challenge!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
Debby

3 comments:

Ann @ The Scrapbooking Housewife said...

Great layouts, Debby!! :-)

Jayme said...

Jaxon and Luke! What a pair!!!! Thanks for the smile:0)

jessica_haley555 said...

I love how well the pictures work with you layout colors in the page with the two boys.

Post a Comment