DebbyVisser

Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Parents

The boys and I went up to visit my parents while they were camping today. They were camping close a river, so we went for a walk and let the boys play. It was very cold and refreshing water. Straight from the snow. They were camping in the mountains.
I took tons of photos and am still working on them, but these two just make me giggle. My youngest son must of told a joke and Grandpa thought it was hilarious! I love his full face smile and my sons look too. Adn getting pictures of my boys with straight simple smiley faces; umm yeah. Impossible. lol
I will share more later.

3 comments:

Ann @ The Scrapbooking Housewife said...

Those are great photos! Your parents and the kids look so happy! :-)

debby said...

thanks Ann, I have more I need to edit and add, my Mom is waiting! lol

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

Look how big your boys are getting!!

Post a Comment