DebbyVisser

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Magenta Products!!

Magenta has a new release!! They always make the most fun chipboard shapes, shapes you don't see elsewhere! Been to Paris lately, or how about New York! Yep they have AWESOME chipboard sets in those themes and more! You really have to check out their new catalogue! And if you can't find these products at your local store, ask them to get it in!

Click HERE to go see the new catalogue. Once you are there, just click on the blue title and you can download the catalogue. Let me know what you think too!

My favourite paper is that grey sheet; Peace. It is beautiful on both sides, but that grey is awesome!! I used it on a Paris layout and on a snow layout! Grey is one of my FAV colours right now and it can be hard to find beautiful grey pattern papers. Well this one is awesome!

Here are 2 of my layouts so far: (both using that grey paper, Peace)



See!! isn't it great! Goes so well with my son's snow suite. Imagine that grey paper on a card with yellow!!! oh I need to make a card now! lol
Below you can see that same grey paper, and 2 other new papers; the purple and pink; Tranquility and Hope. They are so beautiful! And the chipboard shapes I was talking about. Both Eiffel Tower shapes and the word Paris came on the sheet. The little alphabet I used for 'Dreaming of' is Magenta and so are the flower shapes. Magenta has so many great chipboard shapes, you really do need to check them out! The little letters are great, I just use felts to colour them to any colour I need!


The Paris photos I found from a free site, there was no credit to who took the photos, please let me know if it was you so I may give you credit for your beautiful photos.

enjoy your Thursday! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Beautiful layouts Debby!!!

I really like your flowers on the Paris layout!

Kathy said...

Hi Debbie! I've been thinking about you and just wanted to say hi. Hope you are feeling ok these days. I know you've been dealing with a lot. Hope you have been finding some time to scrap and all is well in your world. Hugs, Kathy

Post a Comment