DebbyVisser

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sewing Paper






Did some serious sewing on this layout. My sewing machine sees more paper than cloth, lol. I mainly used Echo Park on this. LOVE this line, okay I love all their lines!!! lol
I did this a few days ago, actually haven't done anything scrappy since this. Been playing lego with the boys. I resorted it all by colour and now we are rebuilding some of the sets they have. Mostly they have Star Wars sets. And Mega Blocks pirates sets. There are a few creator sets mixed in there too, like city streets, vehicles and I think a space set too. My boys are big collectors of lego and my hubby built a great place for them to play - and me too. lol
Rainy yucky day here, perfect for lego building.
Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Kari said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sun's rays!!! You're an inspiration, Deb!

Lindy said...

Absolutely stunning layout Debby! Just gorgeous!

Sue said...

That is awesome!!! LOVE all the stitching on this, Debby!!

Post a Comment