DebbyVisser

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ICE a Winters day walk

Created a layout the other day. I used up some really old product. Ki Memories Wonderland, WRMK Bohemia chipboard letters, and little brad hearts I think I got 8 years ago! Oh and an older Deja Vu rubon with older Basic Grey alphabet; I think that alphabet was from Jackson, one of their first lines. Feels great to 'use' up stuff!
The pictures are from January this year, it was very very cold out. The boys were eating ice pretty much the entire walk. A free frozen treat to boys I guess. lol



The layout was created for a challenge over at Sisterhood of Scrap, an online messageboard. They have great challenges posted each week. Perfect to help get that mojo going.
This Friday, the 8th, they have a big online crop starting, come by and join us! You have the week to play and I think there are prizes!!!


I've opened an Etsy Shop to help sell off some of all the crazy things I create. Stop by and take a peak! I have lots more stuff to load, just need some time!

My Etsy Shop

Leave a comment that you stopped by and I will do a random draw for a RAK! I will leave this open till the end of the day April 10th.

OIY, been a rough week. Spent the last week in quite a bit of pain and discomfort. And a 'mini' flare up. I don't think anything specifically set it off, maybe just stress. So I am back to my very plain and bland diet and quiet days at home. I have been resting and just trying to take it easy. I see the Doc on Friday and we will go from there I guess.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Beautiful layout Debby!!!

Love your flowers on your etsy shop!

chicks4eggs said...

Hope your doctors appt goes good on Friday !
Your LO is beautiful !
Also am hoping Kari will get in Echo papers :)
~Suzann

Post a Comment