DebbyVisser

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cone of Shame

The other day we noticed Zuki, our dog, chewing on her foot. So I took a look and it was all red and raw, right on the pad. Poor thing, so off we went to the Vets.
Vet said she probably stepped on something, got a cut and then she just chewed away at it. Easter Sunday she was in the kennel for most of the evening while we were at dinner, so that is probably when she chewed it raw.

The poor thing is running into everything, I feel sorry for her, but at the same time I can't help but laugh. Vet said to make sure it stay dry as well, so when she goes outside, we have to put this plastic bag on her foot. The plastic bag is actually a recycled intravenous bag. Love that my Vet recycled that! They are tough bags and so far withstanding her going outside and walking on cement.

The bandaged foot and cone of shame have slowed her down a bit too, which is nice! She is such an excitable puppy, not aware of her surroundings 99% of the time, so she has to slow down or run into everything.

Here she is in all her cuteness, teehee



And I have a layout to share, this is Danny, 10 years ago!



Enjoy your day!
Debby

2 comments:

Helen said...

Zuki looks so sad... My dog looked the same way when she had to wear a cone too!!

Love your bubbles layout! Too cute!!

LAC said...

Cute pup, sorry he is hurting, though. Found your blog via Snapshots course roll call. I am auditing the course and excited to add new bloggers to my reader. Esp. those who love photography as much as I do. Have a great week.

Post a Comment