DebbyVisser

Monday, May 10, 2010

Magenta Design Team!!

Today I received the best email from Valerie over at Magenta............
I was chosen for the Design Team!! Woohoo!!!

I am so excited, honoured and thrilled to be a part of this company with amazing products and very talented team!!

Go check out their website and blog:
Magenta Style home
Magenta Style blog

Congratulations to all the other talented ladies chosen, I look forward to working with you! And thank you to Magenta for giving me this opportunity.

Here are some layouts I have done with Magenta products:
This layout is on the cover of the current Canadian Scrapbooker, The chipboard swirl beside the photo is a Magenta product as well as the leaf and I used the negatives to punch out the letters for the title word. I designed the page and the photo is from Sheri Reguly.


On this layout I again used their chipboard leaves, this time using Ranger crackle paint on them.



Thanks for stopping by!
Tomorrow I will share some of my Mother's Day Walk photos!

6 comments:

Picotine said...

Congratulation and welcome in our great team !!

klolo said...

congratulation Debby!! i'm happy that you join our team!! Welcome!

France Ringuette said...

Congratulations from Montreal... We look foreward to seeing your work with Magenta... I had a quick look at your blob and really like your style...

V said...

You will be an amazing addition to our team, can't wait to work with you :)

edithos said...

Congratulations!
:)

Nancy Bordeleau said...

Congratulation and welcome to our super team!!!

Post a Comment