DebbyVisser

Friday, May 7, 2010

Scrapbook Fanatics Friday Challenges

Hop on over to the Scrapbook Fanatics blog AND the Scrapbook Fanatics Facebook site to see all the Friday challenges!
Here are my challenges:

#1 - Get a jump start on Mother's Day and create a layout or mini album to document what you did (or will do) on this great day!!

I created the mini album as seen in the post below, I can't wait to fill it up!!

#2 - Create a double page layout using 6 portrait photos. This is a great way to showcase lots of photos, especially a sequence of photos.


And now for a give away!! I have not done one forever!
Everyone is welcome to join in.
To be entered visit the Scrapbook Fanatics blog and leave a comment, then become a member/fan of the Scrapbook Fanatics Facebook group and finally leave a comment here that you visited each site to be entered!
Get 2 entries if you become a follower of my blog or the Scrapbook Fanatics blog!!

-If you are not on Facebook, you can still enter the give away! :)

Have a great weekend!
I am going to be busy all weekend! Today is a Mother's Day tea at school, tomorrow we are having a garage sale, and sunday we are off to Minter Gardens for Mothers Day! Plus I want to fit in some scrapbooking time!!
thanks for stopping by!
Debby

0 comments:

Post a Comment