DebbyVisser

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day mini

This Sunday is Mother's Day. Every year we always go for a walk, usually in Abbotsford and usually always around a certain park that has lots of playground stops.

But this year, we are going to Minter Gardens. I have lived in the area for years, but have never gone. My parents are coming with us. Unfortunately Chriss parents will be out of town.

I am really looking forward to spending the day in a garden with my family and my camera! I have been getting excited about all the different pictures!

I have already started my Mother's Day mini album. And yes, I told my family what colours they had to wear! lol



So looking forward to filling this baby up!

I used Crate Papers Pink Plum Collection. It is full of wonderful girly colours! Colours I don't get to use that often!

My boys; including hubby and grandpa, will be wearing orange and brown. The girls will wear pinks, oranges, browns, whites and so on.

The weather was threating to be ugly, but looks like it has change and we will have sunshine! woohoo!!!

What do you do for Mother's Day?
Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's Aunts Grandma's sisters and single Dad's!
Thanks for stopping by!
Debby

1 comments:

Jayme said...

ha ha! I do whatever my family asks me to! Usually out for supper- but I don't know! They are getting better at keeping it all quiet, lol!

LOVE the mini!

Post a Comment