DebbyVisser

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Off Fishing!!

I leave in the morning to go fishing for the weekend.

I don't remember the last time I fished?

I know I did it tons as a kid with my parents.

I used to love cleaning out the fish and seeing what they ate.

But I NEVER ate anything I ever caught, or anything anyone else ever caught either.

Today, I prefer not to handle a fish, dead or alive and I still won't eat any.

I just don't like fish, or anything that comes out of lakes or oceans.
I know I am missing out on great food, that is also so good for you; but I will get my nutrients somewhere else.

So why am I going fishing?
Because I was asked to by my husband and his parents. It is just us 4. Me hubby and the inlaws. The kids are going to the Aunt and Uncles house. A weekend away with no kids, all expenses paid, in a cabin in the middle of no where..............uuuuhhhhhh sure, sign me up! lol

I have been told I don't have to fish. I can sit and read books all weekend, or take pictures all weekend, or cross stitch or walk or talk.
But I will fish. I have too, hubby bought me a brand spankin new fishing pole that is HOT pink and lights up when you turn the handle thingy! So I am going to look good while fishing too! teehee

So have a great weekend everyone, doing whatever it is you are doing.

Oh and meant to share that I had 2 pages picked up for the Fall issue of Canadian Scrapbooker. Thanks Canadian Scrapbooker!
I created this to put in place of my layouts; it is my son being as cute as can be with his cute little aliens. I have something to share next week with this photo and more!!!


as always, thanks for stopping by!
Debby

0 comments:

Post a Comment