DebbyVisser

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Swimming in Scrapbook stuff

I have almost literally been swimming in scrapbook goodies! I love it!
A nice big box of supplies arrived Friday and I spent all weekend playing with those goodies.
Today another nice big box arrived, and I expect another big box on Friday.
I love new stuff, it smells awesome, they look awesome and feel awesome!
Life is good when you are surrounded by so much awesomeness!!!

I am working on a few projects that just happen to all be due by the beginning of June.
I have 3 classes I need to have ready for the BC Scrapbooking Crop for Kids in October. Yes the crop is not till October, but class samples and descriptions need to be up by June for class registration.
I can't share finished photos yet, but I can tell you they are awesome! 1 class features fabric, 1 class is an amazing mini album, and the last class is double pagers and die cuts.

I am also guest designing over at The Memory Workshop for June. The Memory Workshop is an excellent kit club. The kits come jamm packed with stuff, PLUS they have finished samples and sketches to help you use it all up!

And I have Scrapbooking Fanatics design team work too, I am using My Little Shoebox stuff for this! That stuff is sooo cute!!!! If you are not aware, Scrapbook Fanatics is back on line, they were down for construction. The store is up and running better than before! The Scrapfan blog is updated regularly with awesome inspiration, tips, challenges and more!! Plus join them on Facebook for even more good challenges and inspiration!!!

AND, this Friday I have stuff due for The Inspired Scrappers blog. I created the cutest little card and can't wait to share it! Every Friday there are new challenges for you to try out, check them out!

And because I can't leave with out sharing a photo:
This is my daughter Kimmee and son Jaxon


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

klolo said...

oh goodies... the scrapbookers pleasure when we open a box of these goodies !!!

I'll follow your blog to see the cutest little card!! :)

Have a great day!!!

PS sorry for my english... Hope you understand me! lol

Post a Comment