DebbyVisser

Monday, May 3, 2010

Merlin.....


Look what I found at the second hand store!! Complete with the box AND instructions!!
AND it works!!!!

Do you remember this? Did you have one as a kid?

I remember this. I used to play it like crazy! Back in the day it was so 'space age'.
ROFL!

I was telling the kids this was our hand held video game system. :)

I have also found an almost complete set of Spira-doodle. Remember that? It had everything except the pens, it even still had the little push pins. Oh the fun we had with that too. Drawing fancy circles and flowers over and over and over.....lol

Oh one more I found a while back was Mastermind. That was game of the year in 1973!

My kids are all over these great games and that makes my heart happy :)

Have a great Monday!
thanks for stopping by

1 comments:

Michelle Vandepol said...

loved the spiradoodle. make sure to come over and comment and leave a link to your results of the speech bubble project,can't wait to see

Post a Comment