DebbyVisser

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day photos

Here are some of the pictures taken on Mothers Day.
My dear husband, took over the camera, saying I had to be in photos. I appreciated that, there are not that many photos of me.
(But I have to admit, I missed taking all the photos and playing with the controls!!!)

She didn't quite fit in, lol
This was a really cool tunnel the kids all climbed in.
I put this one black and white cause my roots were terrible in the sun!
No idea what we were doing here, funny faces!

Then the kids all climbed into this wagon and said 'Mom, pretend to pull it!' I think my teenager enjoyed it a little too much! lol
Oiy! Another I should have turned black and white!
Tsk tsk tsk, Kimmee!
Just before leaving the kids danced around while the band was playing, was soo cute!

I will share more photos tomorrow, off to watch American Idol!!

2 comments:

klolo said...

oh I really like all those pictures!! My #1 is the one is the tunnel!!

Genevieve said...

How beautiful it is!!
Congratulations!

Post a Comment