DebbyVisser

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A few more Grey and Yellow....

Here are the last few Grey and Yellow cards I created. I loved working with this colour combo. I found it to inspiring to also have all the materials on my desk.
I pulled out what yellow and grey paper and cardstock I had, oh plus white, then pulled out ribbons, tags, gems, sayings, letters, and anything else in those colours. Made creating more fun and easy. And it helped me use up stuff.

This first one is my favourite one, I just love it. The old kettle, the fabric and sewing.


The paper on this card was from my son, from Christmas. I think he found it at the dollar store.


This one was another lift from Cardmaker magazine, I didn't write down the creators name, so sorry! I sent the book along with a friend already. eekk!


I created the background paper using my Stampin Up craft ink, embossing powder and stamps. The little butterflies were at the dollar store. Yellow paper is Crate. Sizzlet die for the little tag and Stampin Up sentiment. I think the ribbon I got at Michaels.



Oh and I have one more thing to show you. I was playing with Magentas stencils and created this cute little holder that I will probably fill with Easter Candy of some sort. I put the stencil down on the cardstock, then used a sponge to dab the ink in. I just love it! The set comes with a few different branches and some trees and some other shapes I see that would be perfect for Christmas!!! If you see some of these, grab them up! EASY and beautiful! The little flowers are punches from Magenta papers, ribbon from Michaels and sentiment from Stampin Up.




I had my Stampin Up party last night, was a great deal of fun catching up with the ladies, doing some creating, learning from our FAB rep Tara and of course doing some shopping! Thanks ladies for coming, I really enjoyed seeing each one of you! I hope you are all inspired to create this week(end).

Today was a bit of a bad day for me, okay it was a bad day. Hubby thinks I have been doing too much lately, and well maybe he is right. I am off to the hospital tomorrow for another round of Remicaid, keep me in your thoughts and prayers please. Hoping this will give me another pick me up or something! :)

Enjoy your evening and get out and enjoy the forecasted sunshine we are supposed to get tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment