DebbyVisser

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Last Few.....

I created just a few more Grey and Yellow cards. And now all the supplies are packed up.
I pulled out my stash of October Afternoon and created a layout and 6 cards that are almost done.

Here are the last grey and yellow cards:
I made 4 of these little robot cards, great for a grab and go birthday boy card. Robots are Maya Road, paper is Crate Paper, Bazzill cardstock and strips, Stampin Up sentiment.

I used a bunch of my edge punches on this one and another one of those FAB Magenta stencils.
Bazzill cardstock, paper is Crate Paper, Magenta stencil, Stampin Up sentiment, Close to my heart ink, handmade ribbon flower.


This is the layout I did, need to add the journaling yet. It was my son's birthday and we had water balloons. I remember Kimmee daring me to get her, and so I did. I don't think she thought I could. ;)
I used almost all October Afternoon, except Maya Road chipboard alphabet, Bazzill cardstock, and Martha Stewart little heart and green journal block.




Thursday I went in for another round of Remicaid. The days before Thursday were bad days. Yesterday was okay and today is better. Tomorrow might be great, or......
I always feel better after Remicaid, but not forever. But must keep positive and just deal with what comes. I am so thankful things are not as bad as they could be. I am cooking every night, doing some cleaning and able to play in my scrapbook room. God is good and has blessed me with so much. I am thankful.

I hope you got out and enjoyed the sunshine today; that is of course if you saw it in your area. We did, it was a blessing, we haven't seen it much lately. Tomorrow is supposed to be another great sunny day.
Prayers going to Japan and to my husbands cousin. :(

thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Jayme said...

Super cute cards, as always!! So glad to see you creating again:0)

Post a Comment