DebbyVisser

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Monday

I love Monday mornings, almost more than Fridays.
The boys go to school and hubby off to work, that leaves me in total silence with a cup of tea. Total silence is a blessing on a nice sunny Monday after a busy loud crazy weekend.

Thank you so much for all the recommendations on teas! I didn't know there were so many 'tea specific' stores. And I am really looking forward to trying some of your favourites!
This morning I am have a lemon zinger, it is just from a box of tea samplers hubby bought for me. It is nice, but I expected a bit more of a lemon bite. Can't really even tell there is lemon in it, oh well.

Besides the regular crazy weekend routines, we had birthday parties, sicknesses, an extra service at church, visitors and more.

Hubby actually opened the trailer on the weekened too, just to see how things were going. We have a tent trailer, a large tent trailer that we want to keep free of mold and mildew.

I think I am starting to look like I have the mumps. My face is getting so fat! Even my eyes are feeling squished! lol Oh I am a site, let me tell you! lol
I had a pretty good weekend, besides this terrible cough. It seems to be going through our entire household. Right now Kolton and I have it. And I have a head cold, bleh! Can't take much for it because of all the other drugs I am on.

The doctors on Friday didn't go as well as I had wanted, again. sigh. He reminds me all the time that I am sick, must rest, take it easy, don't take too many chances with food and on and on.
I was sent for blood work, and we talked about weaning off the daily dose of steriods to another medicine. We talked about my next round of super drug 'Remecaid'. And he gave me a different prescription for pain, the other drugs were making me wide away in the middle of the night.
Basically, I was hoping he was going to say you are doing great, you are healing, you are almost done................ I hope for that and want to beleive it everyday.
But he reminds me differently. He is a great doctor and he does really care. He just gives you the facts in plain english, while at the same time encouraging you. He really listens and pays attention to all the little details, I really like him.

Anyways, today I am going to try to put together a meal plan for the next 2 weeks, and I need to weed out Jaxon and Danny's clothes. Wednesday I might try grocery shopping - with my mil, not by myself.

And tomorrow I have a great layout to share featuring Magenta products and following the next Magenta sketch. The sketch was a great one! I used photos from just over 10 years ago! Love that! It is the first page I have created since being sick. And I have another on my desk almost done. Loving this hobby again!

And because I cannot leave you with a picture - or 2 - here are 2 older layouts again, sorry if you have seen them, but maybe they will inspire you to create.




Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!
Debby

1 comments:

Jillian said...

Hey Debby - love the layouts!! I've never seen them before, but even if I had, your stuff is always worth a second (or another or another) look! :) Glad you're feeling energized re: scrapping again!

I get what you're saying about Monday morning...I've got one more year before my youngest starts Kindergarten, and though I'm loving having this time with him...I'm also looking forward to Mondays a year from now! ;)

Loving the blog updates too - I think of you often. It's early days, but I truly believe you will slowly but surely wrangle this thing into submission!

Take care,
Jillian.

Post a Comment