DebbyVisser

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stampin Up Party!!

I am going to host a Stampin Up Party! I love so many of the stamps and accessories in the Occasions Mini Catalogue I can't help it! PLUS it is Sale-abration time! That means free stamps just for buying a qualifying amount! Who doesn't like free stuff!

The party will be March 15th, my house, starting at 6:30. I figure I can handle this, as all I have to do is sit. And hubby is there to help me if needed. Time to start trying to get back to some kind of normal.

I de 'seem' to be feeling better these past two days. Still weak and my hips have been bugging me. But I am hopeful things might be turning around.

Went out for coffee last night with the ladies, lasted about an hour when I started to feel enough. Was great to see the ladies. I of course did not have coffee, I had a hot caramel apple cider! YUM!

Must be running, my friend Mari is coming for another Reiki massage session. They are so relaxing and wonderful. If you are interested in learning more, get in touch with me and I will get you in touch with her. :)

Oh wait, must leave a picture!
Here is a layout I did awhile ago - before I was sick - using lots of Magenta products. LOVE the paper and the cork! They have so much self adhesive fun cork shapes to play with!!!




Enjoy your day, stay safe in the wind storm that is coming!
Thanks for stopping by!
Debby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to par-tay! Last night was fun!
~ Kari

Jillian said...

Hey Debby - I'm loving all your blogging!! :) Regarding the SU party - can I put in an order for that without attending? I feel like I'm due some new goodies!! :) Thanks...

Post a Comment