DebbyVisser

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I stink you're sweet!!

Catchy title eh! lol
It is a cute little Stampin Up skunk image and sentiment. I used him on another scallop circle card I created. Isn't he the stinkiest!! If you look close, I used the puffy white snow stuff on his stripe. Hard to see in the picture, but it is cute!!
I also used October Afternoon papers, Bazzill cardstock, Snow Marker by Marvy Uchida



We have been pretty productive today, love that feeling! The kids did some cleaning, colouring, had a treasure hunt and then we had waffles. I made lots of extra waffles to freeze for a later date. They are sausage, potato and cheese waffles; yummy! Grandpa was here to mud the stairwell - we are renovating that area. And I took some photos of more projects to share.

If I feel up to it in a bit, we might make some caterpillars from the egg carton that is staring at me.

That's it for today, have a great one!
thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have that same stamp set. Love it!

Post a Comment